[eduerp-users] Can I install EduERP on shared hosting?

kodion at gmail.com kodion at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 14:13:48 UTC 2013

Please start your own thread if it is a different topic.

Yes you can.  EduERP is based on Drupal so same basic installation requirements.

Shared hosting is typically a virtual host on some machine sharing server resources.  You can get a virtual machine or cloud instance at about same costs and control to OS level with dedicated resources so this is recommended for the typical institution. You can start small and scale easily

However nothing stops you testing or even running a production server on shared hosting but you will need your host to support drush and git and the required php modules.  This is available on some hosts.

Omo