[eduerp-users] How to Approve CASH Payments

Owen Iyoha oiyoha at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 12:14:19 UTC 2013

Hi Joseph,

You may also want to consider using EduPAY for cash based payments. The configuration settings for EduERP to Edupay are available at
~admin/settings/eduerp/transaction/edupay of your EduERP installation. Refer to www.edupay.com.ng for more information.

You will need to have EduPAY to have your institution setup on the EduPAY gateway so you will have to contact EduPAY support or Datasphir for this.

Owen