[eduerp-users] How to Approve CASH Payments

Alan Barrett alanabarrett0 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 10:27:58 UTC 2013

The only simple way is to use Scholarships like Paul Neumann from CIT in
Albania has done.

The scholarship must be awarded (in Semester Admin... School Fees
Administration... Authorise Scholarship) BEFORE the student goes to "Pay
Fees" (or register courses)... They will not have to pay fees if they have
been awarded a scholarship for the session and then can go on to register
courses.

    Alan.